AD SPECS, DEADLINES AND DESIGN
- The print ready artwork for your advertisement is to be sent to our Production Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadlines for artwork is generally the 15th of the month. If this date falls on a weekend, it will be the Friday prior. This deadline is subject to change depending on printer’s requirements.
- If you would like to have a Facebook post for your business, please post it to our page and we will do our best to share it. Alternatively you can email@example.com to be considered. It would also be beneficial for your business page to “Like” PakMag’s business page, then post on our wall so we can “Like” you back.
- If you would like to have something on the PakMag website or in one of our reader or advertiser newsletters, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We recommend adding PakMag to your “safe sender’s list” to ensure you are not missing opportunities for your business in the event of PakMag emails going to your spam mail. The main address we send newsletters from is email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- If your advertising package includes editorial, someone from our team will contact you to follow this up.
- If, after booking your advertising campaign you have something you would like to promote to our readers, please send the information through to oureditorial team at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
- Payment for your advertisement will be due shortly after that edition goes to print. We invoice one month at a time so if you’ve booked for a series of 3-12 months, you will be charged for each individual ad after it is published.
- Website competitions commence on the date they posted on our website and entries close on the last Monday of each month. Facebook competitions are unique to the dates specified.
- Entries not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions, and any incomplete or indecipherable entries, will be deemed invalid.
- The winning entrant will be randomly selected from all valid entries in the draw. The winning entrant shall be the person who is identified by the first valid entry form drawn from the draw.
- The winning entrant is required to pick up their prize from the specified location within 7 days of notification. If the prize has not been collected within 7 days the prize will be redrawn.